Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Cosmetic Contouring, to sculpt a more pleasing shape and make the tooth fit in better with its neighbors.
- Cosmetic Dentistry, modern dentistry offers a wide range of services to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great.
- Cosmetic Fillings, to restore decayed teeth
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dentures, are just one option for replacing missing teeth; some of the others include fixed bridgework and dental implants.
- Extractions, to remove unhealthy teeth that cannot be saved
- Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Jaw/TMJ, for chronic jaw pain
- Root Canal Therapy, to save an infected tooth
- Scaling and Root Planing, a deep cleaning that removes plaque bacteria from teeth, both above and below the gum line
- Sealants, to help prevent cavities
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- Veneers, can be used to improve any of the following characteristics of your teeth: color, size & shape, alignment & shaping
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.